GrippHold expandable rock bolts offer superior quality that responds to the most demanding roof support applications. GrippHold high load capacity along with excellent elongation properties ensure safer working conditions and faster excavation cycles, effectively reducing costs.
GrippHold bolts tie and join fractures because of their ability to with stand high loads. Since the GrippHold bolt has excellent elastic properties, it is able to withstand rock movement without cutting.
- Friction bolt with faceplate inserted, adjusted and expanded into the drill
- Case at the top of the friction bolt with hole to inflate the bolt pressure water.
- Full view of the friction bolt .
- Face plate at the top of the friction bolt, no nuts necessary .
- Immediate full length support for faster excavation cycles and safer working
- Simple and clean
- Adjusts to borehole
- Excellent elongation properties add to application
- Reliable installation
- Flexible for variations in drill
- Versatile bolting solution for variable ground conditions.
- Environmentally friendly installation requiring no grouting or
- GrippHold bolts can be manufactured to any length up to a maximum of 20 ft (240 ).
- Original shape of the GrippHold bolt when inserted into drill hole. Water is pumped into the bolt, expanding the GrippHold.
- The bolt is then pressed against the rock, which provides high load friction The water pressure is then removed.
Features of the GrippHold bolt corrosion coating:
- Molecular attachment
- Environmentally friendly
- Ten times better than galvanizing under salt spray
The following accessories for the GrippHold bolt can be provided:
- Full range of pneumatic and electric water pumps
- load tester
- Dome Embossed Plates
|Type||STANDARD (120 kN)||MIDI (160 kN)||SUPER (240 kN)|
|Recommended Inflate Pressure||300 Bar||240 Bar||300 Bar|
|Tube Thickness||2 mm||2 mm||3 mm|
|Original Diameter||41 mm||54 mm||54 mm|
|Bolt Diameter||26 mm||36 mm||36 mm|
|Optimal Hole Diameter||35-38 mm||45-51 mm||45-51 mm|
|Breaking Load||120 kN||160 kN||240 kN|
|Minimum Yield Strength||90 kN||130 kN||210 kN|