DrucPietra is a low foaming two-component polymer based injection resin used for consolidation, stabilization and sealing of highly convergent strata. DrucPietra is characterized by low viscosity, excellent chemical stability, mechanical resistance and good adhesion on rock stabilization, cavity and large void filling, protection and water resistance of reservoirs and aqueducts, consolidation, water ingress stop, gas sealing in coal mines.
- Filling up of caverns and voids.
- Improvement of subsoil conditions before starting of the construction.
- Micropiling in soil with low bearing capacity.
- Foundation of buildings in undermined areas.
- Protection when crossing fault zones.
- Stabilization of loose material in the foreland of excavation.
- Securing of excavation during tunnel construction.
- Preventive improvement of mechanical properties of the rock mass in the line of the workings.
- Sealing and stopping of water inflows into the construction.
- Anchoring of soil and rocks.
- Strengthening and stabilization of overburden and etc.
- Low viscosity product allowing good penetration into the smallest fissures.
- Excellent adhesive strength.
- Yield to ground pressure accommodates subsequent ground movement.
- High mechanical resistance gives improved support of strata.
- Easy excavation possible with the cutting machine when used in coal faces.
|Type||Two-component polymer based injection resin|
|Flow time at 25 °C temperature||90 ±40 Sec|
|Curing time at 25 °C temperature||150 ±40 Sec|
|Foaming factor 25 °C temperature||4 to 6 times|
|Compressive Strength after 24 h||>15 MPa|
|Reaction Temperature||80 – 90 °C|
|Component A||Component B|
|Density at 25 °C [g/cm³]||1.005-1.025||1.130 – 1.150|
|Viscosity at 25 °C [mPa.s]||130 – 170||150 – 190|
|Flash point [°C]||> 200||> 200|
The two components injection system consisting of Druc Pietra component – A and Druc Pietra component– B which are metered in a 1:1 volume ratio via a pump unit and injection gun in to the strata. The two components mix in the gun, which initiates the reaction of the product. The low viscosity mixture penetrates into the smallest fissures, hardens and ensures the consolidation and sealing of the area submitted to treatment.
The recommended operating temperature is from 15 °C to 30 °C. Therefore, it is recommend to store the product at a minimum temperature of 15°C before processing for at least 12 hours.
STORAGE, SHELF LIFE
The shelf life of the product is six months from the date of manufacture. The product should be stored in a dry place at temperatures between 15 °C and 25 °C. Improper storage will shorten the shelf life.
Small quantities of cured product residues can be disposed of as normal domestic waste. Disposal of uncured product components must be carried in accordance with the local regulations. Empty cans should be cleared of any liquid by punching a hole through the edge of the cover and turning them upside down, until liquid does not flow out any longer.
NOTE: The information provided here is based on our best knowledge at the time of publication but does not imply any warranty for users, given the numerous application possibilities beyond our own control. Users should therefore perform tests to assess the suitability of the product for the intended application.