DrucFlex is a fast-reacting, non-foaming two-component polymer-based injection resin characterized by excellent chemical stability, mechanical resistance. Ideal for strata consolidation, ground improvement, fractured rock, consolidation of loose land and rock. Also designed for construction, lining and insulating materials. For special or low-temperature applications, it is possible to accelerate the reaction speed. The presence of water does not affect the reaction process. It is free of CFC and halogen.
APPLICATION OF DrucFlex:
- Strengthening and sealing of brick and stone masonry on bridges. Repair of cracks.
- Improvement of subsoil parameters under pillars. Anchoring and micro piling of foundations.
- Repair of concrete structures. Sealing of joints on dams.
- Consolidation & increasing bearing capacity of the soil.
- Sealing and anchoring of bottoms and walls of construction pits under groundwater table. Sealing of dilatation joints.
- Anchoring of retaining walls.
- Improvement of mechanical properties of the rock mass. Consolidation and stabilization of dry and naturally moist surfaces.
- Quick reaction time helps reduce migration and loss of material.
- High strength.
- Low viscosity product allowing high penetration into the smallest fissures.
- Excellent adhesive strength.
- Yield to ground pressure accommodates subsequent ground movement.
- High mechanical resistance gives improved support of strata.
|Type||Two-component polymer-based injection resin|
|Flow time at 25 °C temperature||85 ±40 Sec|
|Curing time at 25 °C temperature||150 ±40 Sec|
|Compressive Strength after 24 h||>25 MPa|
|Reaction Temperature||80 – 90 °C|
|Component A||Component B|
|Density at 25 °C [g/cm³]||1.005-1.025||1.130 – 1.150|
|Viscosity at 25 °C [mPa.s]||130 – 170||150 – 190|
|Flash point [°C]||> 200||> 200|
APPLICATION OF DrucFlex
The two components of DrucFlex are mixed together and injected in strata using a pump of two component resins with a static mixer. The optimum mixing ratio is 1:1 by volume.
The recommended operating temperature is from 15 °C to 30 °C. Therefore, it is recommend to store the product at a minimum temperature of 15°C before processing for at least 12 hours.
STORAGE, SHELF LIFE
The shelf life of the product is six months from the date of manufacture. The product should be stored in a dry place at temperatures between 15 °C and 25 °C. Improper storage will shorten the shelf life.
Small quantities of cured product residues can be disposed of as normal domestic waste. Disposal of uncured product components must be carried in accordance with the local regulations. Empty cans should be cleared of any liquid by punching a hole through the edge of the cover and turning them upside down, until liquid does not flow out any longer.
NOTE: The information provided here is based on our best knowledge at the time of publication but does not imply any warranty for users, given the numerous application possibilities beyond our own control. Users should therefore perform tests to assess the suitability of the product for the intended application.